2021-03-23 15:26:43 编辑：常州环球教育 浏览：(468次)
1. many people believe that the increasing use of modern technology
at work and in leisure is reducing people 's creativity. To what extent
do you agree or disagree?
2. Some people believe that governments should make investment in
building public libraries in every town, while others think it is a waste
of money because we have access to inf ormation via Int ernet.
Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.
3. Information technology enables many people to do their work
outside their workplaces. What are the advantages and
disadvantages of this trend?
4. In some countries an increasing number of people are suffering
from health problems as a result of eating too much fast food.It is
therefore necessary for governments to impose a higher tax on this
kind of food. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
5. In some countries, secondary schools aim to provide a general
education across a range of subjects. In others, children focus on a
narrow range of subjects related to a particular career. For today's
world, which system is appropriate?